The awesome Tonya Cannariato has passed the Beautiful Blogger award to me. I am pleased and honored and glad to have the kick in the pants I so needed to get back to blogging. Life has been busy lately–sweet and poignant. It has made it hard to do what I love best, being here at the computer creating and sharing. So Tonya gets my zombie love (translation: undying gratitude) for thinking of me, poking me when I needed a good hard one and just because. We all should be liked just because. Check out Tonya and her fabulous book, Dust to Blood (the tale of an American researcher in post-Soviet Union Russia fraught with romance, political intrigue, a reborn KGB and paranormal elements–a world we know and don’t know)
Practice makes perfect.
Rule One. Share seven things about me. I’ll do six.
1) The first is above. I like to tailor the rules every now and then.
2) I love to play word games—scrabble, bananagrams, boggle, upwords.3) My favorite artist is Roy Lichtenstein. His parodies of life make me smile.
4) ) I write in silence. Tranquility stimulates my creativity.
5) I was bulimic throughout High School and College. It seems a lifetime ago. If anyone wants to chat about, I’m always open.
6) I love old children’s books and if I had the time and the money, I’d be a collector.
The next rule is to pass the award to seven bloggers. I am going to do five but add in books to watch for. I’m always looking for a good book. The award is passed to:
Celia Breslin, paranormal romance writer. Visit her world and vivid imagination. Her WIP Haven got my attention.
Kasia James, a creative spirit who splashes art, words and ideas into the blogsphere. Her WIP is the Artemis Effect, a science fiction effort. Can’t wait to read it.